Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beautiful Bride, Handsome Groom, Classic Car



"Debbie was amazing and so helpful in helping me choose the best cars for both myself and my bridesmaids. Money was tight, as it is for most brides to be but they were extremely accommodating and did everything they could to make sure I had the car of my dreams. 

The drivers were extremely nice friendly and professional. When the cars turned up I was stunned, they were more than I had envisaged and even more so when I turned up to the church and everyone was in awe, what a feeling. 

All you brides to be out there contact Debbie Hollis, she is so lovely and friendly and nothing is too much trouble she will talk through everything with you and believe me she is very patient as I was a sack of nerves and to say that I changed my mind a few times is an understatement!! I was so happy that I chose them."

Wedding Car pictured: 1930s Style Regent Landaulette