Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Black Fairway Taxi Saturday 29th September

"Thank you so much for all your help, without you I would have been in a complete mess.

Your understanding, professionalism and experience with the wedding cars helped my sons wedding happen without a hitch.

The cars were amazing and Clare was completely bowled over by them.  Everyone was happy as they all arrived together and at the expected time.

I even managed to speak to your husband and expressed my gratitude and said how beautiful the cars looked.

So once again thank you for making their arrival to wedding so memorable.

As I mentioned my daughter will be getting married December 14th 2013 at Newlands Hall so I look forward to doing business with you again.  We will need a 7 seater again as she is having 5 bridesmaids + me this time.  I will be in touch later in the year as I think she will want to secure the red vintage taxi but I will sort it out then.

Thank you Debbie you were amazing its been a pleasure dealing with you."
Linda